Remember Mom always said, “waste not, want not!”
Here is the perfect gift for the new golfing baby and their family and everything on it can be taken off and actually used. Not a thing on it is wasted.
This welcome diaper wreath is the perfect “green” golf baby gift. Initially it can be hung on the door at the hospital to announce the arrival of the new “little pro.” Later the baby golf diaper wreath can be disassembled and used for practical purposes.
• The “golf angel” bear can be used to decorate the babies room and bring good luck and straight shots to the “new to the tour” baby golfer. The golf baby bib can be used to catch those spills that might mess up the golfing attire. The “tee” fork can be used when they are a little older to feed yummies and remind them of the all important tee time.
• The “water hazard” (swim with the fishes) baby bottle can be used for their favorite beverages and get little pros started thinking about the concept of the 19th hole and fun times with good friends at the end of a great day.
• The golfer’s slipper’s (Toddler size only)and socks can be used to keep feet warm and snuggly and also get those little golfer’s feet off on the right foot on the “cart path” of life.
• The “It’s a boy or girl” golf ball can be used by Dad to remind all his golfing friend’s that there’s a new little golfer in the family.
• Finally the wreath’s dozen diapers can be taken off and used for changes at the club house turns that are so essential to keep new little golfers happy and fresh for the next round.
This baby golfer’s wreath is so cute, you’ll want to get one for every new to the tour baby golfer in your life.Supplies are limited so, get your wreath now so you won’t be disappointed later.
NOTE: To ship your baby gift basket promptly, we may occasionally vary the items and toy colors depending on supplies on hand. If a substitution is made, the new item will be at or above the current value of the item described. However, we will never change a baby slipper color without your approval